Psoli Care Soap
Benefits of Psoliv-Ex for your skin:
- Eczema and Psoriasis
- Stimulate Cell’s Regeneration
Olive Hair Soap
Benefits of our Harrusfal soap for Your hair?
- Moisturize and nurture hair and scalp
- Reduce Hair Loss
- Stimulate the growth of hair follicles
Siba Acnolive Soap
Benefits of Acnolive Soap for your Skin?
- Skin Purification and Brightness
- Acne & Blemishes treatment
Siba Natural Booster Soap
Benefits of Dates Soap for Your Skin?
- The vitamins C and D work on your skin's elasticity, and also keep your skin smooth.
- Dates come with anti-ageing benefits, and prevent the accumulation of melanin in your body.
- Dates contain small almonds particularly rich in vitamins, essential fatty acids and amines, vegetable ceramides and proteins which are extremely healthy for the hair.
- The date oil offers a real nourishment for dry skin and improves the elasticity of the skin while fighting against the appearance of wrinkles.
- The 6 vitamins and 15 minerals it contains preserve the health of your skin.
- Can be used to pamper dry and very dry skin!
- Powerful antioxidant.
Siba Green Gold Soap
Benefits of Olives Soap for Your Skin?
- Cleansing face without stripping it away of natural oils.
- Hyper moisturizer that is often used to soften both skin and hair.
- Anti-Bacterial, and proven to be beneficial for treating acne.
- Anti-Oxidant, Oxidation is a process that can produce free radicals, which are chemicals that can potentially damage cells and may contribute to cancer development.
- E Oil treats a variety of skin conditions, including but not limited to psoriasis and eczema.
Siba Dead Sea Mud Soap
Benefits of Dead Sea Mud Soap for your Skin:
- Infused detoxifier and exfoliator.
- Anti-Septic and Anti-Fungal.
- Anti-Cellulite, extremely beneficial for blood circulation.
- Salt and magnesium found in the Dead Sea Mud improve skin’s elasticity,
- Dead sea mud can also be used to treat skin disorders such as eczema, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, and vitiligo.
- It has been scientifically proven to restore the skin’s moisture levels and relieve symptoms such as cracking, redness, roughness, and soreness of the skin surface.
- The natural exfoliants found in the mud also restores the skin’s pH balance which decreases the symptoms of these skin problems and relieves the pain they cause.
Siba Lavendar Soap
Benefits of Lavender to your Skin?
- It is a potent source of antioxidants and beneficial phytochemicals, making it useful for premature aging.
- Fights free radical damage, and infiltrates pores treating them with anti-bacterial characteristics.
- Reduces redness, patches, wrinkles, and acne scarring.
- Treats cuts, wounds, and insect Bites.
- Manages stress and anxiety.
Siba Black Gold Soap
Benefits of Charcoal Soap for Your Skin?
- Deep pore cleansing, and dead skin removal.
- Treats both oily and dry skin.
- Cures Clogged Pores.
- Acne & scar treatment
- Skin whitening
- Draws waste material from face and body.